I pride myself in providing an honest and compassionate service to everyone who seeks immigration representation.
Me enorgullece decir que proveo un servicio honesto y compasivo a todo aquel en busca de representación legal de inmigración.
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Family-Based Immigration
- Marriage-Based Immigration
- USCIS Interview Help
- Green Card Applications
- Green Card Extensions & Renewals
- Notice to Appear in Immigration Court
- Deportation Defense
- Immigration Paperwork & Correcting Errors
- Temporary Protected Status
- Passport Services
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Removal Proceedings (Deportation Relief)
- Temporary Visas
- Immigrating with a Criminal Record
- Citizenship Through Military Service
- Visa Extensions
- B-1 & B2-2 Visas
- F-1 Visas (Student Visas)
- R-1 Visas (Religious-Worker Visas)
- Reentry Permits for Permanent Residents
- Same-Sex Marriage-Based Immigration & Green Cards
- Non-Traditional Family Immigration
Immigration Cases Handled
Thorough N-400 application completion and citizenship interview preparation and representation.
Affirmative and defensive asylum category representation.
Legal representation in the petition process by a U.S citizen or a legal permanent resident to bring certain category family members into the United States.
The Violence Against Women Act may provide a pathway to citizenship to certain victims of domestic violence.
Legal representation throughout the marriage-based immigration process in both the consular processing or adjustment of status processes.
Non-immigrant visitor visa assistance including tourist (B-2) visas and business (B-1) visas.
Representation throughout the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals process, which involves a work permit, Social Security number, and deportation protection.
Legal representation in the petition process by a U.S citizen or a legal permanent resident to bring certain category family members into the United States. The goal is to successfully unite the two family members involved in the process.
Thorough N-400 application completion, citizenship interview preparation, and citizenship interview representation to ensure all eligibility and USCIS requirements are fully met.
Legal representation throughout the marriage-based immigration process in both the consular processing or adjustment of status processes. The goal is to make the process as untroubled as possible for the spouses.