For your convenience, we offer “virtual” immigration consultations through Zoom. Though we can meet in-person here in Boston if you prefer, you may simply find it easier to speak on Zoom. (A simple phone call is also an option, if you prefer the phone for whatever reason.)
All you would need is a laptop, phone, or desktop computer that can run Zoom. A few minutes before your scheduled consultation, I will send you a Zoom “invite” with the the information you will need to join the meeting.
You do not need to be “tech-savvy” or “good with computers” to use Zoom. It is a straightforward and free service. If you’ve never used it before, of course, I am here as your guide through the process.
You can contact me, Boston immigration attorney Giselle M. Rodriguez, to discuss your case. Alternatively, you can pick a time on my calendar now.
To learn even more about what you can expect as my client, please see this page: “Why Work with Giselle?”
Below are some of the specific immigration challenges I can help with (which we can discuss over Zoom or by phone).
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Family-Based Immigration
- Marriage-Based Immigration
- Visa Applications
- Passport Services
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Removal Proceedings (Deportation Relief)
- Temporary Visas
- Immigrating with a Criminal Record
- Citizenship Through Military Service
- Same-Sex Marriage-Based Immigration & Green Cards
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Applications
- B-1 Visas & B-2 Visas
- F-1 Visas (Student Visas)
By the way, our legal fees DO include the translations of relevant documents.